At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
The Partner Ecosystem organization at Elastic provides leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners, Services and Cloud Partners. Elastic is redefining the industry and works closely with our Cloud Partners (Microsoft, Google and AWS).
The Google Cloud Partner Director has pan-EMEA responsibility in executing the cloud strategy defined by the Global Alliance team; to accelerate the cloud focus by driving SaaS revenue, through marketplace, and co-selling / co-innovating
They will also be responsible for evangelizing and facilitating Elastic’s value proposition within Google Cloud. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with key collaborators at Google to co-develop a joint EMEA strategy and plan that includes investments in capacity and skills, co-selling revenue, and utilisation of industry & cloud-based accelerators.
- Work with the regional partner organization to implement GTM plans in EMEA and develop region specific capacity plans, driving influenced revenue growth and delivering customer success.
- Take joint Elastic-partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Elastic field sales teams.
- Joint solution development & execution - Commercialize industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and vertical expertise with Elastic teams.
- Execute, manage and deliver EMEA pipeline and revenue tied to Google Cloud strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external partners.
- Drive execution in concert with regional ecosystem resources.
- Identify target accounts and sign off with sales and partner leadership.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments. Conduct regular cadence between Google & Elastic EMEA stakeholders
- Work with Google business development and technical personnel, and Elastic Partner Architects, to craft mutually-beneficial business models and solution offerings that drive new opportunities in the market.
- Educate Google staff on Elastic’s technology and how our technology fits into their overall GTM strategy and portfolio of products and services offerings
- Educate Elastic Field Team on Google & Elastic joint solution capabilities.
What You Bring Along:
- Deep knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) internal organization structure and ways of working.
- Working experience at GCP or one of the other Cloud providers (AWS/Microsoft) or experience managing a technology partner/SI at GCP / AWS / Microsoft
- Consistent and proven track record to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and implement in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization.
- Executive presence to lead and handle and work with the most strategic Cloud partners.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages as a plus, especially German, Spanish or French
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.