Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is looking for two skilled Digital Marketing Specialists to join our Digital Demand Gen team and help us grow our Cloud business. These specialists will focus on driving B2B demand generation strategy and execution for Elastic Cloud – driving leads through awareness, consideration and decision stages to support our volume velocity business. Looking for self-starters who are savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, possess excellent writing skills, and are able to work across teams. You will help form the strategy for Elastic Cloud using multiple channels to run demand generation campaigns across content syndication, digital advertising, email, ABM and more. You will work on content-based marketing strategy and execution as well as email marketing. Above all, you will need the right attitude – a willingness to learn, the desire to grow personally and professionally, and the aim to produce extraordinary results.
- Work cross-functionally to define and own the cloud user acquisition strategy to drive top funnel growth and mid-funnel product engagement
- Develop, implement, and optimize ad campaigns across the digital landscape including paid search, paid social, display, mobile and other online marketing channels
- Work with the Channels team (paid media, web, etc.) to scale our existing channels while testing new channels and tactics to drive growth
- Build and own a content marketing strategy/ workflow for cloud programs across the funnel stages and buyer journey
- Partner with Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Sales on programs and campaigns that drive new acquisition of users, such as workshops, webinars, events, etc.
- Drive continuous optimization across all facets of campaigns by partnering with cross-functional teams to develop, localize, and test new ad copy, banners, content, and landing pages
- Execute impactful experiments and generate break-through analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency.
- Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfil sales & demand gen pipeline generation.
- Own the acquisition channel framework and report on metrics like CPA, ROAS, CPC’s etc.
- Work with Product, Finance, and Digital Marketing to conduct quarterly cloud marketing program reviews by providing analysis, insights and recommendations to inform planning for upcoming quarters.
- Support Integrated campaigns team with a cloud focus in an advisory capacity
- Drive email and nurture strategy to ensure maximum prospect and customer engagement.
- Determine content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets.
- Collaborate with Campaigns and Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Collaborate with regional marketers and other demand gen marketers to build account-based marketing campaigns.
- Able to set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals.
- Leverage your knowledge in demand generation to influence cross functional initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing with a focus on demand generation/lead generation (Cloud/SaaS marketing experience a huge plus)
- Content marketing experience
- A quick learner who flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience using Marketo, Salesforce, marketing analytics tools (content marketing and ABM platform experience is a plus)
- Strong initiative and can work independently and actively to resolve issues, and take ownership of projects and processes
- Acute attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Comfort working cross-functionally to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results and trouble-shoot issues, enthusiastically coming up with solutions and recommendations
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.