At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and conduct moderately complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps
- Enforce data governance standards and procedures
- Identify data quality metrics and implement data quality audits to benchmark the quality of data.
- Design and monitor data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes, or procedures to ensure data control and remediation for companywide data management functions
- Support communications with basic documentation related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, or remediation updates
- Work with business and technology partners or subject matter professionals to document or maintain business or technical metadata about systems, business or data elements, or data-related controls and data lineage.
- Maintains necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Performs complex analysis of master and reference datasets and conduct data validation.
What You Bring Along:
- 4+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience
- Job Location : Pune
- Experience in Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management, or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Proficient in requirements gathering and working with multiple data owners.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationship.
- Experience presenting status in a manner that informs, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Experience in anyone of the below:
- Experience in SFDC, Demand Tools, Alteryx, Tableau, Dupeblocker
- Experience in creating data dictionaries for Metadata, specifically customer master data
- Experience in SQL for Data Analysis and Reporting.
Bonus Points for certifications in!
- SFDC Administration
- SFDC Dashboard Creation
- Aleteryx Automation
- Tableau report and dashboard creation
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
We welcome individuals with disabilities and strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all individuals. To request an accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email email@example.com We will reply to your request within 24 business hours of submission.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.