Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Thanks to our ongoing expansion, we are seeking a Sr. Territory Analyst to join our Sales Strategy & Operations team. You will have a chance to create a broad set of expertise supporting our field operations organization in areas like territory management, data management, salesforce administration, and sales reporting.
What you will be doing:
- Administer territories, roles, quotas, and forecasts in Elastic’s Salesforce.com instance. You'll also provide ongoing support for these and other issues for Elastic's field operations team.
- You will collaborate with our marketing and sales development teams to maintain a best-in-class lead routing solution that dynamically enriches and routes leads out to our field teams.
- You will assist with data hygiene and enrichment by helping conduct market research and bi-annual data quality audits to help ensure that the territories our sales team work in are built on rock-solid foundations.
- Become an authority in our sales stack, including Data.com, Clearbit, LinkedIn, LeanData, and Groove, along with research tools for our international teams, to help with field enablement and provide your own subject-matter expertise.
- Build a sales policy and process center of excellence by documenting and optimizing how we go to market.
- You will participate in requirements capturing / feature testing on an as-needed basis for Salesforce.com improvements related to lead management, data quality, territory routing, and our internal helpdesk.
- Participate in annual go-to-market planning, particularly in territory design, disruption analysis, and data enrichment (where needed).
What you bring along:
- 3-5 years experience with strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You have an ability to diagnose and take on issues with a customer-first, positive approach.
- You have good interpersonal skills, and you're comfortable interacting with a management team.
- You're an excellent teammate, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment. You're more than capable of balancing your daily tasks along with major projects, and you don’t lose sight of the details.
- You're self-motivated, able to work remotely and independently.
- Strongly Preferred: Salesforce Reporting & Dashboard experience / ADM 101 Certification.
- Preferred: Experience as a business analyst, or in a sales strategy or sales operations role, particularly in the areas of data quality, lead routing and territory management, opportunity or sales process, or providing Salesforce reporting.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.