At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Our Recruiting Operations & Enablement systems team is responsible for recruiting systems and tools that enable recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers with the information, savvy, skills and tools they need to have values-based recruitment interactions that are highly valuable to both Elastic, and candidates applying for our roles.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Primarily own responsibility for the configuration, maintenance, security, integration, testing and process documentation of recruiting tools & systems
- Assist in creating detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process design and documentation
- Run system security, user access and permissions, system reporting, and other routine elements of the Recruiting systems
- Implements system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing solutions
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Partner with broader team to deliver process and system enhancements to improve the overall experience of the end user
- Connect with our internal team members to understand and manage the business problems they are solving and translate those into solutions
- Provide support to end user by providing troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and critical issue management
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors, consultants project teams, business SMEs and other involved parties to address support and project activities
What You Bring Along:
- A love of fast-paced and dynamic environments and the ability to thrive in ambiguity!
- A strong interest in solving complex problems.
- The intellectual curiosity to see beyond what the customers want and deliver what they need.
- A proficiency in optimizing processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility.
And some of the basics:
- 3+ years of ATS experience as an analyst or administrator responsible for configuration, testing, and application support
- Experience working with Workday (ideally Workday & Greenhouse integrations)
- Experience handling at least 2 HR system implementations, with a clear understanding of database structures and data integrity
- Experience working in a global organization
- Strategic, critical thinker with a penchant for problem solving
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and lead change
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus!
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.