Director, Regional Alliances - EMEA
Elastic (NYSE: ESTC) is a search company with a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the creators of the Elastic Stack, we help thousands of organizations including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, Verizon, and many more use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We have a distributed team of Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting), and our diverse open source community spans over 100 countries. Learn more at elastic.co
We are looking for a highly motivated Director, Regional Alliances and Channels to join our Partner organization to lead our EMEA regional channel and alliances team. You will be responsible for supporting Elastic’s efforts to build an elite ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals. You will lead the existing and growing global team that recruits, enables, and supports a network of 1000+ partners in order to drive partner sourced, influenced, and fulfilled revenue.
- Lead the EMEA team that identifies, recruits, enables and manages partners (Regional SIs, VARs, referral partners, consulting firms) within each of our EMEA regions
- Develop a partner ecosystem that drives consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and channel enablement
- Create and drive a cloud partner strategy to promote Elastic's own cloud services as well as the cloud services of our MSP and CSP partners
- Lead and drive our approach on partner programs, partner enablement, metrics, team enablement, strategy, and planning
- Work closely with each regional sales AVP and cross functional groups to align on territory based partner strategy, resources, and execution
- Personally engage and cultivate relationships with important partners
- Great people leader. History of building and managing teams with high employee engagement
- Experience building and managing a channel and SI ecosystem in a growth company
- Ability to range from executive relationship building, contract negotiations, internal team building, channel program design, detailed metrics and analysis, and partner enablement
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time, including international travel
- Understanding of analytics, search, or big data markets / products or ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), 10+ years of experience
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
At Elastic, we strive to have parity of benefits across regions. While regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of people is the right thing to do.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible location and schedule for many roles.
- Generous number of vacation days each year.
- Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary.
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Elasticsearch, Inc. (“Elastic”) which is located at 800 W. El Camino Real, Suite 350 Mountain View, CA 94040 USA, and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Elastic’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Elastic, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Elastic to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Elastic’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Elastic’s data protection officer is Daniela Duda, who can be contacted at email@example.com. We plan to keep your data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period ended when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we may keep your data for an additional period no longer than 3 years in case additional opportunities present themselves in which yours skills might be better suited. For additional details, please see our Elastic Privacy Statement https://www.elastic.co/legal/privacy-statement.
Notify Me of Open Positions
Sign up to receive emails when Elastic posts open positions you might be interested in: