Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead a team of data engineers/integration engineers: mentoring and leading other Data/Integration Engineers, ensuring data engineering standard methodologies are being followed, supervise the development of new processes
- Hire and develops technical talent; mentor and counsel team members. Define individual performance objectives and development plans and ensure alignment with organizational objectives. Appraise and evaluate team and individual performance
- Developing, maintaining, and leading data integration workflows between platforms using MuleSoft, GCP, and Workato that are efficient, scalable and performant
- Collaborating with partners (Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, Finance) to craft efficient and scalable solutions
- Maintain existing data integration flows including bug fixes and feature requests
What You Bring Along:
- 4+ years of experience working with MuleSoft integration platform
- 3+ years of experience owning an integration team
- 3+ years of experience implementing batch and real-time integrations
- 2+ years of experience with large-scale data warehouse (BigQuery, SnowFlake, etc.)
- 2+ years with Python
- Extensive experience integrating with REST & SOAP APIs using JSON/XML documents
- Experience with different ETL techniques & data modeling approaches
- Knowledge of data objects for SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Netsuite, and Marketo
- Experience writing SQL scripts to analyze datasets
- Server administration (ex: Linux)
- Experience in building integrations with Workday
- Experience in building integrations with Workato
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Demonstrated experience launch business-critical data pipelines and workflows
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.