At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
We are looking for an outstanding HR Operations Specialist to work closely with our Director of Workforce Expansion as well as our global HR Operations team. This exciting role will have three main areas of focus:
You will partner closely with the Global HR Operations team, regional and functional HRBPs, and many colleagues across other departments. You bring a combination of structured thinking and execution, thinking big and globally, are data driven, and thrive in ambiguity. You will play a pivotal role in helping us reinvent what we believe HR should be at Elastic.
What You'll Do:
Who You Are:
- Must have hands-on experience in an HR Operations role within Americas
- Must have experience handling statutory legal HR documentation and a sound understanding of employment regulations
- Must have familiarity with Workday or ability to quickly learn a software system
- Have passion for People and love to see them thrive in the workplace
- Enjoy being part of a team and executing with a level of excellence
- Ambition to continuously improve the employee experience at Elastic
- A steadfast problem-solver: you always focus on the positives and how to address challenges, rather than simply identifying them
- Are a skilled communicator with excellent self-awareness and clearly communicate across languages and cultures
- Ability to partner optimally with HR Operations and other teams such as regional HRBPs (i.e., you can work in a matrix reporting environment)
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization and with employee representatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality
- A sense of humor and willingness to roll with the punches definitely a plus
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
The typical starting Total Cash Compensation range for new hires in this role is between $89,000 and $122,400, which consists of a Base Salary or a Base Salary plus a Target Commission, depending on the specific role. The Base Salary offered may vary depending on factors including skills and experience.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in Elastic’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within a holistic total rewards offering.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.#LI-LT1
Sign in with your social account to receive emails when Elastic posts open positions you might be interested in: