AMER Field Marketing Associate - West Coast
Elastic (NYSE: ESTC) is a search company with a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the creators of the Elastic Stack, we help thousands of organizations including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, Verizon, and many more use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We have a distributed team of Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting), and our diverse open source community spans over 100 countries. Learn more at elastic.co
Elastic is helping solve world data problems. We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
The creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have since joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are actively looking for an event professional to assist regional marketers in planning, execution, and roll-out of a high quantity (and quality) of Elastic programs within regions. The marketing coordinator will work closely with their respective regional marketing managers and other members of the marketing organization to deliver high quality campaigns with measurable metrics required to accelerate continued growth for Elastic. Programs include virtual and live campaigns, partner related activities, third party conferences and much more. This role requires a combination of strong planning, organizational, and execution skills to successfully plan, develop, execute and measure field activities to deliver marketing contribution to the sales and partner pipeline.
- Administrative: maintain and manage marketing calendar, regional budget, wiki, monitor speaking opportunities, research/execute third-party conferences and collect information for relevant programs across the regions to determine adjustments and improvements. Offer overall support to the regional marketing team when needed with travel, planning, expense reporting, attending/presenting during sales weekly meetings, and more.
- Programs: Help drive demand creation and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads and creating brand awareness activities. Assist in sourcing suitable venues for regional marketing programs and lead program coordination of campaigns within region. Craft and execute targeted regional marketing programs to meet marketing goals, including but not limited to field events, account-based marketing, executive programs, trade-shows, tour stops, etc. Partner and work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for their top strategic accounts.
- Collateral & Promotional materials: Work with Product Marketing to ensure distribution of (sometimes printed) materials such as case studies, datasheets, or give-aways to our local sales teams or whenever needed for campaigns,
- Logistics: Place and manage shipments via our warehouse prior to execution of regional program. Coordinate logistics, speakers, agendas, and staff for Elastic programs.
- Social media: Help monitor and promote our social selling index (SSI) on LinkedIn and post programs when required through our relevant social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin).
- Proficient in Splash, Marketo, Eloqua or any other invite producing software.
- Partners: Support and partner with local partner initiatives such as smaller seminars, lunch & learns, or programs.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing, event management, instructors, wedding planners, or any related administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly organized and an eye for detail. Things move quickly here but there are always notes, spreadsheets, and lists
- Ability to create invites with Marketo, Splash, Eloqua, or an other mail system
- Team player with ability to work independently and autonomously
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup and willing to do more than expected
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 25% within region
- Creative - able to think of new programs that can scale to many users
- You have a ‘let's-do-this’ attitude and are excited to drive projects to completion
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
At Elastic, we strive to have parity of benefits across regions. While regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of people is the right thing to do.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible location and schedule for many roles.
- Generous number of vacation days each year.
- Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary.
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Elasticsearch, Inc. (“Elastic”) which is located at 800 W. El Camino Real, Suite 350 Mountain View, CA 94040 USA, and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Elastic’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Elastic, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Elastic to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Elastic’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Elastic’s data protection officer is Daniela Duda, who can be contacted at email@example.com. We plan to keep your data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period ended when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we may keep your data for an additional period no longer than 3 years in case additional opportunities present themselves in which yours skills might be better suited. For additional details, please see our Elastic Privacy Statement https://www.elastic.co/legal/privacy-statement.
Notify Me of Open Positions
Sign up to receive emails when Elastic posts open positions you might be interested in: