Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
- 3-5 yr. experience using analytics and data visualization to identify and communicate growth opportunities for marketing within a SaaS/High Tech environment, including:
- Create and maintain global dashboards to report on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing data to provide insights and recommendations on areas for optimization
- Advise and fulfill requests for ad-hoc strategic analysis to support key stakeholders
- Serve as an analytics/data subject matter expert
- Leverage exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis, and data visualization tools to develop actionable insights
- Experience conducting quantitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to deliver high-quality insights under tight deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort exploring ambiguous questions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a cross functional team
- Keen interest in understanding trends in user / customer behavior
- 3-5 years - Strong working proficiency with exploratory analysis tools, including SQL (BigQuery), Python, Excel/Gsheets, Alteryx
- Prior experience with SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics or equivalent applications
- Strong working proficiency with Data Visualization tools, including Tableau or Kibana
- Strong working proficiency with Statistical Analysis tools, including Altreryx, Python, or R to perform Regression Analysis, Time Series Forecasting, Classification, etc.
- Comfort working with globally distributed teams
What sets you apart?
- High level of attention to detail
- Prior experience in Marketing Analytics, Website Analytics, Behavioral Analytics
- Prior experience in Management Consulting or other client services function
- Prior experience using Elastic products (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Possession of the following certifications:
- Tableau Certified Associate / Professional
- Kibana Data Analyst Training Certification
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in a quantitative field
- Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.