Releases Project Associate, Creative Services
Elastic (NYSE: ESTC) is a search company with a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the creators of the Elastic Stack, we help thousands of organizations including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, Verizon, and many more use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We have a distributed team of Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting), and our diverse open source community spans over 100 countries. Learn more at elastic.co
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones, and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Creative Services team at Elastic consists of content, design, video, and web. The project management group supports all of these teams, handling the scoping, delivery, timelines, and success metrics for marketing projects from new product launches to talent brand videos. This role is on the releases projects group, focusing on the Marketing plan for new product releases and launches.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own it. Support the lead Release Project Manager in maintaining the marketing roadmap and process for product launches. Own the execution of a subset of product launches.
- Plan it. Develop and own detailed project plans and documentation to monitor and track progress against a schedule. Partner with leaders on Web, Design, Product Marketing, Content & Editorial, and Demand Generation teams to develop the plan for each release.
- Make it happen. Organize and track down content and assets required for projects in the project plan.
- Keep us all aligned. Run effective meetings and maintain agendas, meeting notes, and meeting recordings. Coordinate and communicate tasks, deadlines, and priorities related to product releases and launches across Marketing.
- Report out on performance. Identify ways to track and report on success of projects through analytics tools (Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.).
- Improve the process. Collaboratively work to improve process and efficiency surrounding releases and launches. Continually strive to streamline current processes, through new tools or automation.
- Set the standard. Collaborate within the Project Management group and company-wide divisions to support and influence projects that benefit and advance the productivity of releases and launches at Elastic
What You Bring Along:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to successfully support projects and see them through completion plus making time to contemplate and reflect on where and how to improve. Familiarity with project management techniques.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead meetings and drive alignment.
- Strategic, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to get into the weeds, and is also able to view projects from a larger perspective as well; real passion for problem solving.
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change.
- A preferred candidate is skilled and experienced at eliciting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with teams that include Elasticians around the world.
- Experience using project management tools such as: homegrown google drive tools, GitHub, AirTable, Clubhouse, or Trello.
- Metrics driven and analytical, experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, or other tools a bonus.
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
At Elastic, we strive to have parity of benefits across regions. While regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of people is the right thing to do.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible location and schedule for many roles.
- Generous number of vacation days each year.
- Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary.
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Elasticsearch, Inc. (“Elastic”) which is located at 800 W. El Camino Real, Suite 350 Mountain View, CA 94040 USA, and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Elastic’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Elastic, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Elastic to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Elastic’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Elastic’s data protection officer is Daniela Duda, who can be contacted at email@example.com. We plan to keep your data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period ended when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we may keep your data for an additional period no longer than 3 years in case additional opportunities present themselves in which yours skills might be better suited. For additional details, please see our Elastic Privacy Statement https://www.elastic.co/legal/privacy-statement.
Notify Me of Open Positions
Sign up to receive emails when Elastic posts open positions you might be interested in: